A list of recent academic publications:
- Karl Beecher. Evolution in Free Software: A Study of Multiple Repositories. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Lincoln, UK, 2010.
- Andrea Capiluppi and Karl Beecher. Structural Complexity and Decay in FLOSS Systems: An Inter-Repository Study. Proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering, Kaiserslautern, Germany, 2009.
- Karl Beecher, Andrea Capiluppi and Cornelia Boldyreff. Identifying exogenous drivers and evolutionary stages in FLOSS projects. Journal of Systems and Software, 82, pp. 739 — 750, Elsevier, May 2009.
- Andrea Capiluppi, Cornelia Boldyreff, Karl Beecher and Paul Adams. Quality Factors and Coding Standards: A Comparison Between Forges. Proceedings of the 2nd SQM Workshop, co-located with the 12th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering, Athens, Greece, 2008.
- Karl Beecher, Cornelia Boldyreff, Andrea Capiluppi and Stephen Rank. Evolutionary Success of Open Source Software: an Investigation into Exogenous Drivers. Electronic Communications of the EASST: ERCIM Symposium on Software Evolution, 17(8), 2008.
- Karl Beecher, Cornelia Boldyreff, Andrea Capiluppi and Stephen Rank. Evolutionary success of Open Source software: an investigation into exogenous drivers, Proceedings of the EVOL Workshop, co-located with 2007 IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, Paris, France, 2007.
- Karl Beecher. The Evolution of Code Quality in Free Software, Proceedings of the 1st York Doctoral Symposium, 2007, University of York, UK